Learning Through Cheer: Per Colation Per Per Colation!
- HW: 10 Flashcards from the Water Cycle Notes
- CW: Water Cycle Cheer Explanation
- DN: What are ALL the processes in the water cycle?
- EQ: How do gravity and sunlight influence the water cycle?
- Note: Missing Hot-N-Cold Projects will be completed during Workshop AND Lunch on Friday.
- Super Awesome Special: Refrigerator Magnet
5min< Students complete the Do Now and attendance is taken.
5min< Teacher introduces Water Cycle Cheers and assigns a process. Demonstration: Percolation Cheer.
10min Student create an practice a cheer for a water cycle process.
10min Students perform their water cycle cheer.
5min< Students write down their routine and explain how it exemplifies their process.
5min Discussion: If there was no gravity, which processes would continue and which would stop immediately.
5min> Clean up. Wrap up.
AIM: Students will create a cheer that explains a water cycle process, physically, visually, and vocally.